Need Some Help or Got Questions?
If you are inquiring for a group or company daytour or overnight event, kindly fill-up our Request a Customized Quotation form to avail discounted packages.
For groups less than 20 guests wanting to reserve, or have any other concerns, you may use the Inquiry Form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Road Map & Directions
Multiple Routes to Canyon Cove
Via Public Transport
Take bus going to Nasugbu Batangas (Bus Terminal stations: Paranaque-Coastal Mall Bus Terminal, or in Cubao). Alight at Nasugbu town proper, landmark: town plaza and church. Ride a tricycle going to Canyon Cove.
Via Cavitex (Private Vehicle)
- From CAVITEX please exit to Covelandia RD EXIT then go straight ahead going to Antero Soriano Highway
- Continue going to Governor Drive go straight ahead until you reach on the Municipality of Ternate then turn left.
- Go straight ahead until you reach Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn Left and continue to access the Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your right.
Via Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay (Private Vehicle)
- From SLEX please exit to ETON CITY EXIT (right after Sta. Rosa exit) then go straight ahead going to PASEO MALL (about 5km ride) then turn left going to Tagaytay Road (main road)
- Go straight ahead until you reach an intersection (about 20-25km ride) then turn right (you will pass by Tagaytay Market).
- Go straight ahead until you reach a rotonda. Go around it then straight ahead and you will pass by Casino Filipino and Robinson’s Supermarket until you reach Nasugbu boundary.
- Go straight again then turn right at Petron Gas Station. Go straight until you reach another intersection then turn right at Shell Gas Station.
- Go straight again and you will pass by the Nasugbu town proper. From there, go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your left.